Submit an Interlibrary Loan Request
Please check our
Online Catalog FIRST to see if what you're
looking for in on our shelves.
We are experiencing problems with this form. Please call 606-679-8401 and ask for the Reference Dept. to request a book
To submit an online request
click here and complete this form with as
much information as you have about the materials you are requesting. Most
materials will be available within 10 days to 2 weeks. We will notify you by
phone or email (if provided) when they are ready to be picked up.
Fees for Interlibrary Loan items:
- Material types: Book, book-on-tape, videos. Requests for books,
books-on-tape or videos should include title, author, publication date,
publisher and/or ISBN number, if known.
- Magazine Articles: Please include magazine title, article title,
author, publication date and pages, volume and issue number and/or ISSN number,
- Costs: Most interlibrary loans are free, although some libraries
charge for the loan of the materials. Be sure and let us know if you are
willing to pay charges and how much you are willing to pay.
- $1.00 per day overdue charge per item
- FREE FRIDAYS do not apply to Interlibrary loan items.
- $1.00 charge per item if not picked up within 7 days.
- Other charges may be assessed by Lending Library.
- Patron will be held responsible for cost of lost or destroyed Interlibrary
Thanks for your request and for using the Pulaski County Public Library!